This product measures the body temperature by collecting the infrared thermal radiation from the forehead of the target parties. Its operation is simple, fast and accurate. User only needs to point the detector to the forehead of the target party and press the measuring button to scan the temperature.
● High precision infrared sensor, stable and reliable performance.
● Large LCD display with backlight.
● Two temperature units (Celsius and Fahrenheit) are available for selection. 32 memory storage.
● Automatic shutdown for energy saving.
● Install battery
In the back of handle, there is a battery cover, pls push the battery cover forward as the direction of the white arrow, put 2pcs*AAA alkaline batteries into cover in the right direction of positive and negative electrodes before use the thermometer.
|Physical storage range||20 sets of memory storage|
|Resolution||0.1℃ / 0.1℉|
|Over-temperature warning||Buzzer & backlight|
|Backlight||3 colors backlight|
|Measuring Range||32 - 43℃|
|Tolerance Scope||35℃～42℃ within±0.2℃ 35℃～42℃without±0.3℃|
|Measuring Distance||1-5 cm|
|Auto Shut Off||15 s|
|Battery||2xAAA alkaline batteries|
|Battery Indication||Low battery prompt|
|Scan Temperature||Press to measure temperature|
|Changing Unit||Press button "M"|
|Changing Unit (℃/℉)||Press & hold button "S" for 3 sec|
|Checking Memory||Press "S", then press "M" & "S" to page up and down|
|LCD Display||Measuring Range||Color|
|32℃ (89.6℉)≤T＜37.5℃ (99.3℉)||Green|
|37.5℃ (99.3℉)≤T＜39℃ (100.5℉)||Orange|
|39.0℃ (100.5℉)≤T＜43.9℃ (109.4℉)||Red Overheat warning|
|43.0℃＜T (109.4℉)||Red Overheat warning|
1. When LCD screen displays, it implies the battery level is low. Open the battery compartment cover and replace the batteries.
2. Remarks: Check the battery polarity before installation.
1. Please keep the detector and probe cavity clean before and after use.
2. Please place the thermometer in a stable environment. When the ambient temperature changes greatly (such as from indoor to outdoor), please leave it for 10 minutes before next scan.
3. Please do not measure the body temperature immediately after measuring the temperature of extremely high or low temperature objects. please leave it for 10 minutes before next scan.
1). Don't put the equipment into the liquid or place it where it may fall into a liquid.
2). Do not place anything on the top of the equipment.
3). Do not use it in areas with aerosols, foams or oxygen.
4). Do not use the equipment outdoors.
5). Do not put foreign matters into the opening or joint of the equipment.
6). Do not let the equipment touch overheated or other untouchable surface.
7). Use the equipment only according to the usage described in the instruction manual.