Introduction & Classification
This is a non-contact infrared thermometer applicable to body & object measurement. The thermometer measures body temperature by collecting heat radiation emitting by forehead. It's simply operational, hygeian, reliable and highly accurate. Users can get precise reading within one second by one touch. This thermometer is widely used in schools, customs, hospitals and for domestic. This thermometer is also capable of measuring object temperature ranging from 0℃-50℃. It applies to the field of agriculture, industry, food, petrochemical industry, etc. This thermometer is a internally? powered equipment. Water proof rating is: IPX0. It's prohibited to use this thermometer in flammable anesthetic gas or gas mixture of air and oxygen or nitrous oxide.
Any object can generate certain proportion of infrared radiant energy as per its own temperature. The radiant energy and its wavelength distribution are subjected to its surface temperature. Based on this principle, this thermometer is designed to detect 9 infrared radiation at 5~14um by high precise infrared sensor . By adopting this high quality sensor plus special 9 calculation and calibration, this thermometer is able to take accurate body temperature.
● Adopts reliable sensor ;
● All-new & patented probe design ensures high accuracy ;
● Excellent adaption to ambient temperature. Accurate and reliable ;
● even under complicated surrounding ;
● Body mode and object mode available. One switch to change mode ;
● Beeper for high temperature ( alarm value can be defined by user) ;
● Automatic recall of last reading ;
● Large LCD with backlight ;
● ℃/℉ reading available ;
● Automatic power off ;
|Working condition||16℃～40℃(61℉~104℉)RH≤85% Non-condensing|
|Storage condition||-20℃～55℃(-4℉～131℉)RH≤93% Non-condensing|
|Power supply||DC3V AAA alkaline battery|
|Power consumption||Power off≤10uW|
|Power level indicator||Indication for low power level|
|Display||LCD back-light display|
|Reading scale||Celsius or Fahrenheit|
|Automatic shut off||In 15 seconds|
FCC 15.107, FCC 15.109, EN60601-1-2:2015,
EN61010-1:2010, 2011/65/EU and(EU)2015/863
Display & icons
|Battery level||When it is visible||The battery is in low lever, but the thermometer is functional properly. Please replace battery A.S.A.P|
|When it Flashes||The battery is exhausted and thermometer can not function properly Please replace battery immediately|
|When it is invisible||Battery power is sufficient|
|Beeper||When it is visible||Beeper is on|
|When it is invisible||Beeper is off|
|Measurement mode||Body temp||Body mode|
|Body temp Don't display||Object mode|
|Reading scale||℃||Celsius reading|
|Reading display||Temperature value|
|Memory||LOG||Temperature value of last measurement|
Function definition of buttons
|Body/object||To switch measurement mode between human body and object|
|Menu||Activates menu and save setting|
|Increases parameter or select relevant parameter when setting parameter|
|Reduces parameter or select relevant parameter when setting parameter|
User can change reading scale between Celsius or Fahrenheit, switch on or switch o? beeper, set alarm value, set deviation value and change measurement mode between human body or object. Please refer to below chart.
|0℃||Effective range: ±2℃|
|F-2||Alarm value setting||Decrease 0.1℃||Increase 0.1℃||38℃||Effective range: 35℃-41℃|
|Save||Save and automatic power off|
Deviation value setting: F-1
Activates setting menu by pressing "MENU" button. F-1 will be displayed.
Defaulted deviation value is 0.0"C. When defaulted deviation value is twinkling.
Press "+" or "-" to increase or decrease deviation value. Deviation value will be increased or decreased by 0.1"℃" step by step.
Alarm value setting: F-2
Press MENU again to save the setup and F-2 will be displayed.
Defaulted value "38.0℃" will be displayed . Press "十" or " " to increase or decrease alarm value. Value will be increased or decreased by 0.1℃ step by step.
Reading scale setting: F-3
Press "MENU" again to save the setup and F?3 will be displayed.
Press "+" to select Fahrenheit °F as temp unit (icon '°F' is twinkling), or press "?" to select centigrade ℃ as temp unit (icon '℃' is twinkling).
9.1 Body temperature
● Press measurement button to turn on thermometer and it displays boot screen.
● After POST and one beeps, it will display value of last reading and be ready for measurement.
● Make sure the thermometer is under body mode.
● Keep distance at 1cm to 3cm from upper eyebrows to the probe . Press measurement button and when it gives a "beep measurement is finished and value will be displayed.
● If measurement value is exceeding alarm value(Defaulted value is 38℃), it gives " beep. beep. beep. beep." as a indication.
● After measurement, if the thermometer is idle in 15 seconds, it will power off automatically.
1. Keep the sensor and probe cavity clean before and after use.
2. To ensure the accuracy of measurement, it is recommended to start measurement after ten minutes when carrying the thermometer to a new environment.
3.Wait for 10 minutes to measure body temperature after measuring extremely high temperature or extremely low temperature objects.
4.Wait for 5 minutes to start a measurement when a measuring target (object or human) is from an environment with enormous.
5.Breeze, water, sweating, cosmetic on forehead may affect difference in temperature measurement. Do not measure body temperature in 30 minutes after exercise, bath or meals.
9.2 Object temperature
● Press measurement button to turn on thermometer.
● Make sure the thermometer is under object mode.
● Keep vertical distance at 5cm to 8cm from object to measurement probe. Press measurement button and when it gives a "beep" measurement is finished and value will be displayed.
● After measurement, if the thermometer is idle in 15 seconds.it will power off automatically.
1.The value under this mode is object surface temperature instead of core temperature.
2.The defaulted infrared emissivity is 0.95. The reading will be deviated from the real temperature according to different emissivity. For example, the reading on stainless steel will be obviously lower than real temperature. BE CAUTIOUS FOR SCALDING.
9.3 Exceeding measurement range
● When measurement value is lower than 35.0°C, it displays Lo and gives“beep. beep. beep. beep".
● When measurement value is higher than 42.9°C, it displays Hi and gives "beep. beep. beep. beep".
● When measurement value is lower than 0°C, it displays Lo and gives "beep. beep. beep. beep".
● When measurement value is higher than 50.0 °C, it displays Hi and gives "beep. beep. beep. beep".
When surrounding temperature is lower than 16.0°C or higher than 40.0 °C, it displays Err. It's not allowed to measure or accuracy is not assured.
● Open the battery lid and take out exhausted battery.
● Put into AAA alkaline batteries and close up battery lid. After new battery is installed, thermometer will give“Beep.Beep' If there's no beeps, check if the positive and negative pole is correct
1. Take out battery in case the thermometer is not used for long period. Don't put the battery to fire.
2. Dispose battery according to local regulations.
11.Maintenance & tips
Make sure the sensor and probe cavity is clean otherwise it will affect accuracy. Cleaning method for probe:
1.Use the cotton stick or soft cloth with water or alcohol to wipe
2.Use the cotton stick or soft cloth with alcohol to wipe the sensor the casing.
surface or probe cavity gently. Don't use thermometer before
● Read this manual thoroughly before use. Make sure battery is well installed.
● It is not allowed to put the thermometer in any liquid or expose to strong sunlight or extremely low temperature
● Strong crash or hit to the product will cause its damage
● Do not dismantle this thermometer by yourself.
● Keep the thermometer from children's reach.
● Do not use the thermometer under circumstance of strong electromagnetic interfere.
● The measurement results are probably fluctuating due to improper measurement ways. Please practice adequate measurements in order to improve your skill.
● The measurement results can not supersede a doctor's diagnosis.
● Special maintenance is unnecessary for this thermometer. Please contact distributor or manufacturer in case of malfunction.
|"LLCOD" doisrp "laHyI"|
1. Breeze, water, sweating, cosmetic on forehead may affect measurement.
2. Check deviation value setting. Defaulted value is 0.0°C
3. While if the testing environmental temp changes directly
from high ‒temp object to very low—temp so enormously or
if the thermometer is used temp one, the measurement
difference will happen.The thermometer should be kept in a
relative stable environment for 10 minutes to get heat balance
before starting a new measurement.
4.Ensure body measurement distance is 1cm to 3cm.
No response when pressing measurement button
1. Take out and reassemble battery.
2. Check if the thermometer is under menu setup. In procedure
of menu setting, thermom
No display or improper display
|Take out battery and install batteries again.|
|No beeper||Check if the beeper is switched off.|
Shut off right after switching
|Check battery level or take out and install the battery again.|
Quality commitment & after-sale
One year guarantee is available since purchasing.
Any damage caused by illegal use or product disassemble will not be covered by guarantee.